OTHER TIMES IT'S BUSINESS.
BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE YOU. SMALL ENOUGH TO KNOW YOU.
Click on a service below for more information.
New Business Formation
We help you:
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation, and portability should you need to relocate
- Help to evaluate and select the right accounting software based on your budget, needs, and hardware
- Help you to establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow
- Help you to establish procedures to monitor and control costs
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee
- Comply with employment laws so you don’t have payroll tax related surprises
- Help you identify other professional resources such as bankers and attorneys
There are many options available for your entity type. The tax and legal traits of each are different and it’s important to evaluate which is best for your situation. The most common entity formats are:
- Sole proprietorship
- C Corporation
- S Corporation
- Partnership and Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Strategic Business Planning
A Strategic Business Plan is much more than a tool to obtain financing. If you still have all your plans and ideas locked up inside your head, preparing a strategic plan can help you clarify your company’s direction. It can ensure that your key leaders are all on the same page and keeps both management and staff focused on the tasks at hand.
A Strategic Plan is often needed when:
- Starting a new venture
- Launching a new product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product, or service
- Buying a new business, product, or service
- Turning around a declining business
Cash Flow Management
Proper and timely cash flow is imperative for every business.
Our cash management service allows you to:
- Know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur
- Know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs
- Be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors
At times you may need a trained outside professional to evaluate your company’s operations to determine if the appropriate controls are in place to ensure proper handling of resources and to protect yourself from employee theft. We assess your internal control systems to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures. Then we make recommendations that help your company become stronger and more profitable by correcting any inefficient or ineffective operating procedures we find.
Tax Day comes fast!