OTHER TIMES IT'S BUSINESS.
BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE YOU. SMALL ENOUGH TO KNOW YOU.
Click on a service below for more information.
The initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate. All information necessary to se tup manual accounting records is also necessary to set up and install QuickBooks.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances? An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial setup and installation in a timely manner. In addition, your accounting employees receive training on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
QuickBooks Setup Services:
- Study and evaluate your procedural and accounting needs
- Recommend software and identify hardware requirements
- Install software, design, and set up chart of accounts and necessary accounting packages including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determine your QuickBooks starting date
- Load your chart of accounts and balances as of that starting date
- Help you enter your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Help you enter your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Print a trial balance as of your starting date and compare it to your trial balance from your old system
- Enter your transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks
- Train you or your staff to use the software to meet your accounting management needs
- Follow up training to ensure you are on the right track
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports
Once QuickBooks is set up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate the software specifically for your business.
- We come to your location.
- We focus on the individual issues facing your business. We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
- No need to spend time on features that don’t impact your business
Never Hesitate to Ask a Question
QuickBooks users are generally not stumped by the software, they are stumped by the accounting information necessary to complete the transactions. Quick access to correct information is essential to maintain the accuracy of your financial records. Employees in your accounting department will find comfort in knowing an expert in QuickBooks is only an email or phone call away. Email and telephone support prevent many wasted hours of aggravation and frustration.
Tax Day comes fast!